Shanghai, China
+86 159 0057 0016

What is the legal way to apply new work permit and residence permit when switching jobs?

According to the immigration regulations, after submitting for your new Alien Employment permit for your new employer you will need to cancel your former residence permit you’re your previous employer. You will then be issued a short term M Visa for a duration of 1 month with 0 entry to avoid the illegal employment and further penalties.

Category: Visa
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked *