Shanghai, China
+86 159 0057 0016

Once I obtain my 5 year work visa, Can I work for any company?

No, if you switch jobs you will need to give up your current 5-years residence permit and re-apply for a new working permit and new residence permit through the new company. If you don’t follow this procedure, it will be counted as illegal employment and you will face a huge penalties.

Category: Visa
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked *